Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hillary Clinton and Hope Davis

We see many celebrities on TV and sometimes in certain roles you think, "Hey, she could play so and so." Well, my wife and I agree Hope Davis would be a good cast for Hillary Clinton if they made a movie about her.




Hillary Clinton





Hope Davis

Ok, while I was looking for pictures to use for this post, I stumbled on this site. Can you believe it? I guess we weren't the only ones who could picture it. LOL

Hope Davis to Play Hillary Clinton in HBO Movie



Hillary Clinton/Hope Davis
Julianne Moore has stepped out of the role of Hillary Clinton in new HBO Films/BBC Films movie The Special Relationship, due to a scheduling conflict, and will be replaced by Tony nominee and In Treatment star, Hope Davis, The Hollywood Reporter says.

No comments:

Post a Comment